An Outstanding Healthcare System
Arnot Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system consisting of:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center, Elmira, NY, is a not-for-profit, 256-bed tertiary medical facility, that tops the list of preferred area hospitals. Specialty services include orthopedic care, cardiovascular care, cancer care, women’s health services and maternity, emergency medicine and surgery.
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital, Bath, NY, is a not-for-profit, 38-bed acute care hospital with an adjacent 120-bed skilled nursing facility.
- St. Joseph's Hospital, Elmira, NY, is a not-for-profit, Catholic, 295-bed acute care hospital specializing in orthopedic care, physical rehabilitation, geriatric medicine, behavioral science and alcohol rehabilitation.
- Arnot Medical Services is a large, dedicated 190+ provider multi-specialty group offering diverse practice options and an exceptional lifestyle
Why Arnot Medical Services
Arnot Medical Services (AMS) is an accredited, multi-specialty practice group, delivering quality, compassionate care in a collegial atmosphere with the highest professional standards. AMS offers:
- A large, dedicated practice group: As an AMS provider, you join 190+ physicians with a full range of specialties in a 300,000-resident referral area.
- Opportunities to grow your practice:Our integrated network and EMR system help you quickly develop your practice and deliver comprehensive patient-centered care.
- Diverse practice options: Hospital and office based practices feature state-of-the-art technology, new and renovated facilities with up-to-date amenities in diverse settings.
- An exceptional lifestyle:A dedicated and professional support staff and a balanced call schedule make work-life balance a reality.
If you are a physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner who shares our core values and appreciates a balanced quality of life, we would like to meet you.
Recognized Centers of Excellence
Arnot Health has an excellent reputation for top quality care within our established centers of care.
- Arnot Health Human Motion Institute An integrated network of specialists, primary care physicians and rehabilitation providers offer comprehensive treatment for orthopedic and motion injuries.
- Falck Cancer Center: A patient-centered care provider of comprehensive and compassionate care with state-of-the-art treatment in a comfortable environment.
- Heart and Vascular Institute: The most advanced technology and cardiac and vascular facilities in the Twin Tiers operates under patient care and safety protocols developed with Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. The Institute has achieved the highest treated STEMI average in New York State with a door-to-balloon time of 66 minutes or less.
- Bariatric Surgery Program is designated a Bariatric Center of Excellence by the American Society for Bariatric Surgery and Excellus BlueCross BlueShield. Our expert physicians have performed more than 2,000 surgeries since 1999 – more than any other provider in the region.
- Women's and Maternal Health provides a holistic approach to women’s health with state-of-the-art technology and a compassionate, empathetic philosophy. In addition to excellent maternity care, a newly remodeled birth center and a state-of-the-art Level III NICU, we specialize in gynecology, bone health and osteoporosis, and the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer.