- ces include orthopedic care, cardiovascular care, cancer care, women’s health services and maternity, emergency medicine and surgerArnot Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system providing quality diagnostic, ambulatory, and acute care, as well as rehabilitative and wellness services. With an extensive network of primary care offices and over 700 licensed beds in 1 tertiary-care and 2 acute-care hospitals, Arnot Health is the preferred healthcare provider in the Twin Tiers of southern New York and northern Pennsylvania. The Arnot Health system includes:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center, Elmira, NY, is a not-for-profit tertiary medical facility that tops the list of preferred area hospitals. Specialty servi
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital, Bath, NY, is a not-for-profit, 38-bed acute care hospital with an adjacent 120-bed skilled nursing facility.
- St. Joseph's Hospital, Elmira, NY, is a not-for-profit, Catholic hospital specializing in orthopedic care, physical rehabilitation, geriatric medicine, behavioral science and alcohol rehabilitation.
- Arnot Medical Services is a large, dedicated 200+ provider multi-specialty group offering diverse practice options and an exceptional lifestyle.
Life in the Finger Lakes
The Southern Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon area, known locally as the Twin Tiers, offer a truly exceptional lifestyle. Nestled in low rolling hills carved by prehistoric glaciers, the Twin Tiers covers 9,000 square miles of lakes, hills, villages and vineyards and includes over 650 miles of lakefront property.
The region is conveniently located
• 1.5 hours drive to Syracuse and Rochester
• 4 hours of NYC, Philadelphia and Toronto
Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, the Twin Tiers is known for picturesque lakes, lush forests, scenic bluffs, and valleys dotted with wineries, orchards, dairy farms, resorts and country inns. Our local communities are rich in history and offer abundant, varied and competitively priced housing in and around the cities and suburbs of Elmira and Corning. Low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and an easygoing, rural character enable a comfortable lifestyle that urban areas can’t match.