ArnotHealth is currently interviewing for a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Walk-In Care practice in Horseheads, NY. Working collaboratively with a Family Medicine group, the successful candidate will be responsible for assessing the health status of his/her patients, including integration and evaluation of diagnostic testing modalities, and development/implementation of appropriate treatment plans.
- Number of Providers - 3 Full-Time, 1 Part-Time, 1 Per Diem
- On-site lab and x-ray available
- Primary Care, Cardiology, and Neurology services available in the Medical Office Building
- Office Hours - Mon-Thurs: 9am to 7pm, Fri-Sun: 9am to 6pm, Limited hours on holidays
- Must be a graduate of an approved masters level Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Hold national certification
- Current NYS professional license
- Experienced providers preferred
Please contact us for more information about this exciting opportunity!
Arnot Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system providing quality diagnostic, ambulatory, and acute care, as well as rehabilitative and wellness services. With an extensive network of primary care offices and over 700 licensed beds in 1 tertiary-care and 2 acute-care hospitals, Arnot Health is the preferred healthcare provider in the Twin Tiers of southern New York and northern Pennsylvania. The Arnot Health system includes:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center, Elmira, NY, is a not-for-profit tertiary medical facility that tops the list of preferred area hospitals. Specialty services include orthopedic care, cardiovascular care, cancer care, women’s health services and maternity, emergency medicine and surgery.
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital, Bath, NY, is a not-for-profit, 38-bed acute care hospital with an adjacent 120-bed skilled nursing facility.
- St. Joseph's Hospital, Elmira, NY, is a not-for-profit, Catholic hospital specializing in orthopedic care, physical rehabilitation, geriatric medicine, behavioral science and alcohol rehabilitation.
- Arnot Medical Services is a large, dedicated 200+ provider multi-specialty group offering diverse practice options and an exceptional lifestyle.
The Southern Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon area, known locally as the Twin Tiers, offer a truly exceptional lifestyle. Nestled in low rolling hills carved by prehistoric glaciers, the Twin Tiers covers 9,000 square miles of lakes, hills, villages and vineyards and includes over 650 miles of lakefront property. Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, the Twin Tiers is known for picturesque lakes, lush forests, scenic bluffs, and valleys dotted with wineries, orchards, dairy farms, resorts and country inns. Our local communities are rich in history and offer abundant, varied and competitively priced housing in and around the cities and suburbs of Elmira and Corning. Low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and an easygoing, rural character enable a comfortable lifestyle that urban areas can't match.
The Twin Tiers boasts many educational opportunities for families. Choose from public, private, faith-based and Montessori schools, located in Schuyler, Chemung, Steuben, Tompkins and Tioga Counties in New York and Bradford and Tioga Counties in nearby Pennsylvania. An array of arts and music, athletics and other educational programs are available through local learning and community organizations. Colleges and universities within convenient distance include Cornell University, Ithaca College, Mansfield University, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Elmira College and more institutions of higher learning.
Outdoor enthusiasts can visit lakes, rivers, and canals to fish, swim, canoe, wind surf, snorkel, water ski, sail, kayak or go white-water rafting. On land they can hike, bike, golf, rock climb, bird watch, hunt, downhill or cross country ski, snowboard, or snowmobile.